Leading experts will be talking about White Horses and Hill Figures at Saturday's Day School that accompanies our exhibition. The programme is online and features
* Brian Edwards, Public Historian
* Paul Newman 'Galloping through the centuries: introducing Britain's hill figures
* David Miles 'The Uffington White Horse: A biography of an English icon'
* Bryn Walters 'New discoveries and thoughts on prehistoric monumental iconography'
* Professor Martin Bell 'The Wilmington Giant: A geoarchaeological perspective'
* Rodney Castleden 'Two chalk giants. who are they - and how can we tell?