During February half-term - Saturday 9 February to Sunday 17 FebruaryOpening Times:
Saturday 9 February: 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10 February: noon to 4pm
Monday 11 February: 10am to 5pm
Tuesday 12 February: 11am to 5pm
Wednesday 13 February to Saturday 16 February: 10am to 5pm.
Sunday 17 February: 11am to 4pm (Going in Circles Workshop runs 11am to 3pm)
Lots to see in our galleries (Bronze Age, Iron Age, Romans, Recent History), plus:
* Fantastic Fossils - a Fun Exhibition for all the Family
* Measuring the Land - Crop Circles, maths and landscape: youth project documentary exhibition and hands on family activities.
* Going in Circles – Family Workshop - Sunday 17 February, 11am to 3pm. Free entry. Have fun with geometry, mini-crop circles, face-painting and more ...
Plus workshops for children, fees apply:
* Young WANHS – Rock Detectives . Saturday 9 February
* Holiday Activity – Dinosaurs. Tuesday 12 February
* Holiday Activity – Crafty Cards. Wednesday 13 February
* Holiday Workshop – Their Past, My Present. Thursday 14 February